Sign up to work through our e-course to help you understand your child from a developmental perspective and learn strategies to effectively respond to challenging behaviours whilst not just maintaining but improving your relationship with your children!
Backed by research and developmental psychology, this course is ready to reveal the truth and get you back on the positive parenting path!
Why Our Approach Works
Easy to Digest Content
Over 36 videos with easy to digest content
Content unlocked weekly
6 sessions of group coaching to answer any of your specific questions LIVE
One personal email per week for 6 weeks to answer questions related to your unique situation
Module 1: Parent Child Audit
Parent Child Audit
- Attachment theory basics and how to create a secure attachment
- Intimately understand your triggers and how to change them
- How your own childhood is affecting your parenting
- How to understand your family values and priorities
- Your child’s unique temperament and how to parent their individual traits
- Your parenting style and how this affects your child's development
Module 2: Behaviour Basics
- How behaviours are learned
- Why your child ‘misbehaves’ *hint* they aren’t naughty
- The underlying needs of behaviours and how to meet them
- Positive strategies to respond to challenging behaviours
- How to ‘fill your child’s cup’
- The difference between responding and reacting
- How you may be contributing to challenging behaviours
Module 3: Discipline
- The basics of discipline and how to effectively use discipline
- An understanding of punishment and what isn't recommended
- How to use effective discipline with strategies for different scenarios
- How to effectively use consequences
- The importance of managing yourself 'in the moment' and how to do that
Module 4: Behaviour Consequences
- Learn how to implement effective consequences that make sense every time
- Understand how to set limits and boundaries that have follow through
- Understand the difference between threats, bribes and consequences
Module 5: How To Improve The Relationship
How to Improve the Relationship
- How to play to increase co-operation
- How to build attachment through play
- Your child's Love Languages
- How to repair your relationship when you react instead of respond
Not Sure If This Is For You?
Are you sitting on the fence and want to see if we will be a good fit?
Book a FREE 15 minute discovery call!
Enrolments are open now, click the button to find out more!