Ebook: The Complete Guide To Tantrums
This beautifully laid out digital e-book is just what you need to understand, prevent and respond to tantrums so that you can reduce their intensity, frequency and duration AND protect your relationship with your little ones at the same time.
IN THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO TANTRUMS, YOU’LL LEARN:
- An introduction to how toddlers’ brains develop, so that you can see their behaviour from a developmental perspective
- 10 reasons why young children tantrum and the purpose this behaviour serves them
- What tantrums are, even if you think you’ve got a pretty good idea already
- How you might be accidentally reinforcing the behaviours you’re trying to avoid and what to do instead
- 8 actionable steps that you can start implementing today to help your child reduce the intensity of their tantrums
- Different strategies to respond to tantrums in the moment so that you can support your little one to regulate
*This is a digital guide, sharing, reproducing, on-selling or copying this product is strictly prohibited. This guide is personal use only and is designed to be used on a single-use basis only. If you love the guide, like we hope you will, please share the link to purchase, not the product.
Reviews For This Product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
I’m Sarah, principal therapist of Secure Foundations; a unique sleep support service based on trauma informed and attachment-focused parenting. My speciality is working with those who are caring for children with a trauma history or attachment disorders, however we welcome the connection with all family journeys.
Secure Foundations was born out of years of study, work and an enduring passion for raising stable, resilient children and their healthy emotional development. We are big believers that each family is entirely unique, and all our recommendations are individualised and completely tailored to meet the goals of your family.